Friday, March 13, 2009

Fashion No More.... End of an Era!!!


About 2 years ago I let my readers know about them looking for a new host to replace Tim Blanks on Fashion File. A staple show in the industry and Blanks being known for his poise and demeanor to create such a large following and getting into the most exclusive of shows.


Recently I learnt that Fashion File hasn't been picked up for next Season. I am DUMB-FOUND!!! How can something so Fantastic be canceled. Honestly, I didn't like the new host, think he had no clue what he was talking about and really showed NO PRESENCE!!! They should have just went with Peter Papapetrou!!!


So now I am SAD!!! Jeanie Beker is fantastic but doesn't fill the void of full extent of the Fashion needs of us crazies here in Canada. If we only got Style network too?!?!?!

No comments: